LUMEN CHRISTI DISPENSARY
Lumen Christi Institute has established in 2014 a dispensary with a Mother & Child Care Unit (MCH) for the people of Maji ya Chai and its surrounding villages. The objectives of the dispensary are:
- To offer healthcare services to the people of Maji ya Chai and its 10 adjacent villages.
- To reduce infantile mortality through Mother & Child Health care (MCH) programme by providing children timely vaccinations etc..
- To educate the people of the area on prevention and cure of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- To provide primary medical support easily accessible.
- To provide pregnant women access to MCH facilities.
- To provide Pre & Post-natal care through MCH programmes.
- To provide medical support through Ambulance service to deserving cases from rural areas through our outreach programmes.